An Introduction to Sound Workshop
Sound Therapy ‘An Introduction to Sound’ Workshop in
Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset.
Easy access by train, coach, bus and motorway
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Workshop : Saturday new date to be arranged
ALL One Day WORKSHOPS: £65.00 per person
- The new format for workshops is a One Day Event starting at 10.00am and finishing around 5.00pm. I have been asked so many times to share my knowledge and experience of solutions for some of the most common problems that are around today, so here we go!
- In ALL of the workshops, my free gift to you is that you will each receive your own personally tailored basic CD of Sounds at the end of the day. Listening in the comfort of your home to restore balance and correct everyday stresses and strains is easy when you have a Sound Therapy CD!
- Workshop One: Introduction to Vibrational Retraining Sound Therapy: Saturday to be arranged
- I will explain and demonstrate how low frequency Sound works
- I will be demonstrating individual Voice Analysis.
- Explaining what your vocal profile tells me, checking out your own personal charts and voice print for vocal balance.
- Looking at how well your bodily systems work, and how they affect your health.
- Checking out vitamin and mineral deficiencies and discovering what you need to bring your system back into balance for optimum health.
- Pinpointing your specific problems with Voice Analysis and giving you free CD of your personal basic Sound Solution at the end of the day.
Share on Facebook